At Cox, we connect people to thethings they love. Now we'd like to connect with you. Cox Communications islooking for sharp talent tojoin our team and be the voice ofour brand.
As a Part Time Retail Sales Associate, you are an ambassador ofthe Cox brand and will be the primary point of contact for both new andexisting customers. Working in aSolutions Store, you will guide customers through the purchase decision,installation process and education of Cox product and accessory offerings whileproviding an exceptional customer experience.
Youwill be responsible for meeting established sales, retention, and customerexperience objectives by ensuring customers are provided with the appropriateproduct and accessory solutions. As acritical member of the sales team, this role requires strong interpersonalskills and a passion for delivering an outstanding customer experience.
Youwill play a key role in maximizing sales and profitability by focusing on keybusiness initiatives, store merchandising, marketing execution, inventorymanagement, and loss prevention. Otheroperational duties may include paperwork and completion of sales reports asthey relate to store opening and closing.
This isthe perfect career opportunity for sales-driven individuals with anentrepreneurial spirit. Unleash your potential with Cox Communications as a Retail Sales Associate. Keep reading to learn more andapply today!
At CoxCommunications, our employees are our most important resource. To demonstratethe value we place in our employees, we offer:
* Competitive base salary plus uncappedcommission plan
* Work-life balance, including generous time offpolicies PLUS 7 paid holidays and flexible part-time hours
* Retirement benefits including highlycompetitive 401(k) matching
* Free Internet and other Cox discounted services
* Career development programs and ongoingtraining, including tuition assistance
* Future career growth and promotionalopportunities
Primary Responsibilities andEssential Functions
* Ensures individual sales, retention, and customer experiencetargets are met
* Explains, illustrates, demonstrates product and accessorycapabilities and offers suggestions based on customers' wants and needs usingestablished sales tools and technology
* Provides best-in-class customer service by consistentlypracticing sales behaviors.
* Aids customers in completing purchases using establishedtools, and resolves issues promptly and professionally; maintains polished andprofessional presence and adherence to appearance guidelines.
* Executes promotions and campaigns designed to increase brandequity and achieve sales objectives
* Assists with store opening and closing duties, maintaining propercash handling metrics
* Participates in inventory cycle counts
* Ensures sales floor remains well merchandised, clean, andvisually appealing at all times
* Participates in workshops, special events, and productdemonstrations to drive customer loyalty
* Continuously expands knowledge of current Cox products aswell as competitor product offerings by participating in regular trainingclasses inside and outside of the store
* May be required to work in other locations in the samegeographical area.
* Provides support for other sales agents as needed to ensureoptimal customer service
* Assists with other duties as requested
* HS diploma, GED or relevant work experience
* Ability to meet established sales, retention,and customer experience targets
* Willingness to work a flexible schedule whichincludes weekends, evenings, and holidays
* Track record of high individual performance withdemonstrated financial result in sales and retention
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills toeffectively sell products using a solutions-based approach
* Ability to multi-task and prioritize in aservice-oriented, fast-paced team environment
* Computer literacy with an aptitude for learningcommunication products, services, and accessories
* Ability to lift 25-50 pounds to help managestock room inventory
* Ability to be mobile within the store for longperiods of time to greet customers and demonstrate products and services
* AS/AA or Technical Certification in relateddiscipline desired
* One or more year of experience preferred inrelated field (i.e. Sales, Retail Sales, Service Industry, etc)
* Previous experience with store operationalduties
* Cash handling and previous billing systemexperience
* Ability to showcase or drive solution mindedresolutions for customer issues.
* Sales, Retail, Service Industry, and CustomerEngaging role where customer decisions are influenced
* Ability to understand customer serviceprinciples and measures
* Fluency in the Spanish language, both writtenand spoken
About Cox Communications
Cox Communications is committed to creating meaningful moments of human connection through broadband applications and services. The largest private telecom company in America, we proudly serve six million homes and businesses across 18 states. We're dedicated to empowering others to build a better future and celebrate diverse products, people, suppliers, communities and the characteristics that makes each one unique. Cox Communications is the largest division of Cox Enterprises, a family-owned business founded in 1898 by Governor James M. Cox.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual's age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Associated topics: cajera, cashier, client, customer experience representative, customer service, customer service associate, customer service representative, retail customer service, shop, store associate