Director of Display Technology
Job Title: Director of Digital Display Technology
Job Location: Foster City, CA
Required Skills: Experienced in displays and the science behind how they are implemented, understanding of displays component level.
Salary: 200K + (Very Flexible on Salary), 20% Bonus, Great Stock Options package
We are an exciting start up in the IoT space! We have a ground breaking product and are growing at a fast and healthy pace! We are in need of a Display expert and have a welcoming team environment and offer a generous compensation package, including STOCK OPTIONS!!
What You Will Be Doing
- Design, architect, and implementation of display technologies for our digital product
- Work closely with other teams such as electrical/mechanical/Firmware/Software
- Engage with technology partners and other strategic suppliers to provide needed requirements
- Ownership of bench level debug and performance testing for both early development and sustaining product support
What You Need for this Position
- 10-15 years of experience in hardware development
- Display technology expert - manufacturing, color definition and control, testing, driving methods and lamination
- Experience in display technology research and implementation
- Experience with suppliers in the display production ecosystem
- Experience with hardware design process from concept through board development and system integration
- Master's degree in EE or related
The below are a few examples of the technologies/displays experience we are looking for:
- LCD Displays
- Mirasol Displays
- TFT backplanes for Electrophoretic
- Cholesteric and OLED displays
- Bistable Displays
- Optical components
What's In It for You
So, if you are a Director of Display Technology with experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Associated topics: amazon, design, digital, digital marketing, digital marketing manager, front end, information technology, online, technology, web