Want more than just a job? Join Forever 21's Retail Operations Team and showcase your fashion retail skills while working with our exceptional retail staff!
Position: Assistant Manager
Department: Remote-Store Operations
Reports to: Store Manager
Direct Reports: Yes
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Location: 215 E. Foothills Pkwy # 620, Fort Collins, CO 80525
The Assistant Manager will be responsible for supervising a range of store duties which includes overseeing the registers, visual aesthetic of store, loss prevention, launches, newly hired Associates, and the training for leaders on duty. In accordance with company-defined practices and processes, the Assistant Manager will also administer all aspects of facility issues, loss prevention audits, safety trainings and administrative duties to ensure the highest quality in-store experience for both our store team and customers.
* Actively participate in store walkthroughs with the Store Manager and District leaders to ensure consistency in the quality of service, operation and visual execution
* Lead overall store earnings by driving top line sales and managing controllable contribution. This includes educating Associates on ways to drive sales through promoting service standards, product knowledge, etc.
* Support daily merchandising, floor set planning and execution, replenishment, launches, updates, planning and execution, shipment, zero selling reports, loss prevention, and service
* Monitor daily payroll planner, adjusting schedules accordingly, and completing register audits as necessary
* Ensure all delivery information is accurately reported to verify all shipment-related paperwork meet audit requirements
* Identify and execute training decisions to maximize business opportunities per the company strategy
* Follow up closely with the Store Manager on a daily basis for any current or upcoming open position
* Assist the Store Manager with ensuring that talent management is achieved. This includes recruiting, onboarding, networking, new hire documents, training, engagement, retention, and recognition initiatives for the store
* Train, coach and direct Associates on merchandise handling, shipment processing, merchandise presentation, and visual techniques as needed
* Communicate training assessments with corporate organization and utilize the development and implementation of training courses. This includes identifying and arranging suitable training solutions for employees
* Collaborate and help execute with the leadership team to make product placement adjustments based on selling, inventory ownership, store design type, assortment levels, and merchandising report
Associated topics: display, inventory, merchandise, purchase, raw material, ship, shipment, store, supplier, supply chain