Grow with our family as an In-Home Furniture Repair Technician at The Furniture Mart/Ashley HomeStore Warehouse in Medford, MN! Do you enjoy carpentry projects, have a talent for craftsmanship, and desire to use your artistic/technical skills? If so, then this may be the opportunity for you!
* Repair wood, leather, and upholstery, as well as mechanism replacements
* Travel to customer homes to inspect and repair furniture
* Responsible for setting the standard of excellence for the quality of the merchandise our customers will receive
* Ensure customer satisfaction by handling repairs in an efficient, professional, and courteous manner
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
* $ Competitive Wages $ * Excellent Benefits Package including Medical/Dental/Vision/Life/Disability/Flexible Spending Plan/Profit Sharing 401(k)Plan/Paid Time Off/Employee Assistance Program/Referral Bonus and more! * Great Employee & Family Discounts on our beautiful furniture, mattresses, and accessories!
* Must be able to lift in excess of 100 lbs. on a regular basis * Upon job offer, must be able to pass a background check and drug test prior to starting work
* Must have acceptable driving history, according to our insurer's standards, for the last 5 years to meet the requirements of this position
* Must have a great eye for color and detail, be efficient, self-motivated, and reliable
* Must be able to demonstrate the ability to solve problems and follow-up on details
HOW TO APPLY:
IN PERSON at The Furniture Mart/Ashley HomeStore - 6500 W Frontage Road, Medford, MN 55049
ONLINE at furnituremartusa.com/careers
Furniture Mart USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Associated topics: air conditioning, door, furniture, heating, home appliance, hotel, hvac, office, upholstery, room
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.