Grow with our family as an In-Home Furniture Repair Technician at The Furniture Mart/Ashley HomeStore Warehouse in Medford, MN! Do you enjoy carpentry projects, have a talent for craftsmanship, and desire to use your artistic/technical skills? If so, then this may be the opportunity for you!
* Full-Time (40 hrs/wk): Monday-Friday, 8:00am-4:30pm
* Repair wood, leather, and upholstery, as well as mechanism replacements
* Travel to customer homes to inspect and repair furniture
* Responsible for setting the standard of excellence for the quality of the merchandise our customers will receive
* Ensure customer satisfaction by handling repairs in an efficient, professional, and courteous manner
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
* $ Competitive Wages $
* Excellent Benefits Package including Medical/Dental/Vision/Life/Disability/Flexible Spending Plan/Profit Sharing 401(k)Plan/Paid Time Off/Employee Assistance Program/Referral Bonus and more!
* Great Employee & Family Discounts on our beautiful furniture, mattresses, and accessories!
* Must be able to lift in excess of 100 lbs. on a regular basis
* Upon job offer, must be able to pass a background check and drug test prior to starting work
* Must have acceptable driving history, according to our insurer's standards, for the last 5 years to meet the requirements of this position
* Must have a great eye for color and detail, be efficient, self-motivated, and reliable
* Must be able to demonstrate the ability to solve problems and follow-up on details
HOW TO APPLY:
IN PERSON at The Furniture Mart/Ashley HomeStore - 6500 W Frontage Road, Medford, MN 55049
ONLINE at furnituremartusa.com/careers
Furniture Mart USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Associated topics: air conditioning, door, furniture, heating, home appliance, hotel, hvac, office, upholstery, room