HUGO BOSS is one of the leading premium fashion and lifestyle companies with around 14,700 employees worldwide. As diverse we are, we all share a common goal: We want to inspire people with our work. We give you the opportunity to be yourself and contribute your ideas and creativity - because to create something extraordinary, we must explore new paths together. Join our team and discover how you can shape your personal future at HUGO BOSS!
HUGO BOSS Fashions, Inc. - New York City - United States - Full-time
What you can expect:
We are looking for proactive interns to join the Merchandise/Production team of the U.S. corporate office in New York at the end of August 2019 for at least 6 months. The Merchandising/Production Intern will support our team by tracking all collection and advertising samples, organize selling tools for sales, run daily & weekly sales reports as well as manage a team of 15-20 interns over a two period during our sample sale. If you are looking for a great Internship experience that allows you to develop your professional skills working independently as well as exposing you to multiple departments in a fast-paced fashion environment then this is the position for you at HUGO BOSS! The internship is unpaid. HUGO BOSS Fashions, Inc. is an Equal Employment/Affirmative Employer (M/F/D/V).
Please submit your application before May 13th, 2019.
* Sample Collection Shipments: Track all incoming sample shipments timely in order to get here for market as well as assisting in the organization of the samples, swatch cards and other sales tools in the showroom prior to market season
* Support the sales team in the showroom during market period
* Monitor advertising Samples: Track and assist the team in receiving all advertising samples requested from sales to deliver to the customers in a timely fashion as well as maintaining and documenting all records.
* Daily Reports: Prepare BIS (Business Intelligence System) and SAP (Systems, Applications & Products) reports on a daily & weekly basis in order to analyze sales & track bulk shipments to warehouse for timely delivery to the customers.
* Sample Sale: Manage a team of 15-20 interns over a 2-week period in preparation for our in house sample. This includes communicating with the marketing, PR & Sales teams in order to receive all product for the sale, as well as organizing & merchandising the products in a way that makes our showroom look like a store.
* Strong Interest in fashion
* Must be precise, organized and detail oriented
* Must have good communication and people skills
* Must be able to multitask and prioritize while working independently
* Highly proficient with Microsoft Office, especially Excel
* Experience in working with SAP is a plus, but not required
* Intern with a renowned brand in one of the most diverse and dynamic cities of the world: New York
* Collect unique practical experience in a global fashion & lifestyle player
* Get insights into all areas of the organization through our Lunch & Learn sessions
* Get a look behind the scenes of HUGO BOSS, show how quickly you can learn and apply your knowledge
* Expand your professional & personal network through truly international exposure
* Learn on the job, from your team and our executives while enjoying one of the best views of the city from the 48th floor
Associated topics: assist, intern, internship, learn, student, train