HUGO BOSS is one of the leading premium fashion and lifestyle companies with around 14,700 employees worldwide. As diverse we are, we all share a common goal: We want to inspire people with our work. We give you the opportunity to be yourself and contribute your ideas and creativity - because to create something extraordinary, we must explore new paths together. Join our team and discover how you can shape your personal future at HUGO BOSS!
Retail Marketing Internship
HUGO BOSS Fashions, Inc. - New York City - United States - Full-time
What you can expect:
We are looking for proactive interns to join the Retail Marketing team of the U.S. corporate office in New York at the end of August 2019 for at least 6 months. As an Intern in our Retail Marketing Department you will be able to gain an insight into the marketing department. Responsibilities will also include assisting with events and marketing programs. Additionally, Interns in our Marketing Department will get the possibility to assist with conclaves and gift with purchase programs. The internship is unpaid. HUGO BOSS Fashions, Inc. is an Equal Employment/Affirmative Employer (M/F/D/V).
Please submit your application before May 13th, 2019.
* Assist with in store events and conclaves
* Maintain inventory for marketing supplies & samples
* Assist during market for any pictures/ write ups that are needed
* Create monthly competitive analysis
* Support marketing team on research and presentations as needed
* Assist with gift with purchase programs
* Excellent creative and analytical skills
* Outgoing and proactive personality (out of the box thinker)
* Strong communication skills
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Previous marketing experience is a plus, but not required
* Highly proficient with MS Office, especially in PowerPoint
* Intern with a renowned brand in one of the most diverse and dynamic cities of the world: New York
* Collect unique practical experience in a global fashion & lifestyle player
* Get insights into all areas of the organization through our Lunch & Learn sessions
* Get a look behind the scenes of HUGO BOSS, show how quickly you can learn and apply your knowledge
* Expand your professional & personal network through truly international exposure
* Learn on the job, from your team and our executives while enjoying one of the best views of the city from the 48th floor