HUGO BOSS is one of the leading premium fashion and lifestyle companies with around 14,700 employees worldwide. As diverse we are, we all share a common goal: We want to inspire people with our work. We give you the opportunity to be yourself and contribute your ideas and creativity - because to create something extraordinary, we must explore new paths together. Join our team and discover how you can shape your personal future at HUGO BOSS!
Retail Planning & Allocation Internship
HUGO BOSS Fashions, Inc. - New York City - United States - Full-time
What you can expect:
We are looking for proactive interns to join the Retail Planning & Allocation team of the U.S. corporate office in New York at the end of August 2019 for at least 6 months. As an Intern in our Retail Planning & Allocation Department you will be able to gain an insight into all department tasks including but not limited to retail analysis, supply chain management and strategic merchandise assortment planning. The internship is unpaid. HUGO BOSS Fashions, Inc. is an Equal Employment/Affirmative Employer (M/F/D/V).
Please submit your application before May 13th, 2019.
* Retail analysis, supply chain management and strategic merchandise assortment planning
* You will become familiar with the many levels of interaction that HUGO BOSS has with its customers and the support it provides in developing business objectives
* Assisting with store merchandising functions such as visual display, folding, and re-stocking
* Assisting with replenishment for Directly Operated Stores (DOS)
* Assisting with weekly merchandise reporting and ad hoc analysis projects from AG Headquarters
* Assisting with daily office functions such as filing, organizing, printing, etc.
* Studies in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Fashion Merchandising, General Business Management
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Strong numerical skills
* Manage difficult tasks effectively
* Excellent analytical and strategic skills
* Effective problem solver
* Highly proficient with MS Office, specifically Excel
* Intern with a renowned brand in one of the most diverse and dynamic cities of the world: New York
* Collect unique practical experience in a global fashion & lifestyle player
* Get insights into all areas of the organization through our Lunch & Learn sessions
* Get a look behind the scenes of HUGO BOSS, show how quickly you can learn and apply your knowledge
* Expand your professional & personal network through truly international exposure
* Learn on the job, from your team and our executives while enjoying one of the best views of the city from the 48th floor
Associated topics: assist, intern, internship, learn, student, train