We are currently seeking a Senior Vice President, Retail to join our Los Angeles Project and Development Services (PDS) team. Our team s priorities are:
Delivering a positive client experience Growing the business Increasing cross platform collaboration Advancing training and quality Ensuring life balance
We are looking for an individual who is aligned with these priorities and who will be responsible for managing a variety of retail projects.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop new business opportunities related to large complex retail building projects (e.g. ground-up building and capital improvement projects, tenant coordination opportunities, etc.).
- Lead management and acquisition of projects.
- Assume responsibility for achieving specific business development targets that are tied to managing and expanding selected client relationships, developing new relationships, or the roll-out of new products and services.
- Lead team in identifying and sourcing opportunities to meet future business development targets.
- Responsible for sourcing new business for other business units within the firm.
- Able to market all available products and service offerings.
- Contribute to the development of new product and service delivery ideas for the firm.
- Responsible for leading the sourcing, pitching, and securing of new business and projects.
- Assist client in developing real estate strategy linked to client business objectives.
- Demonstrate highly visible commitment to creating a one-firm firm by utilizing cross-discipline teams to meet client needs.
- Lead relationship manager for multiple strategic alliance clients.
- Provide leadership across client teams and markets.
- Directly and/or indirectly responsible for attracting, retaining, developing, succession planning and managing a team.
- Approve, recommend and/or takes action regarding team talent.
- Manage one or more individuals who have lead relationship management responsibility for one or more clients or consultants.
- Ensure training and development of JLL team members in the skills and understanding of firm procedures, methodology and practices expected for a successful project implementation.
- Approve staffing plans and budgets.
- Develop and/or oversee and approve marketing strategy (including pricing).
- Provide strategic direction and product line quality initiatives.
- Oversee and approve timely and accurate project documentation and reporting including, but not limited to: project meeting minutes, drafting of project work orders, project purchase orders, service contracts and change orders, verification of appropriate vendor insurance certificates, execution of project status updates, and executing vendor close-out letters.
- Oversee, approve or conduct contract negotiation/verification.
- Cultivate and maintain a positive working relationship with all client representatives and service providers.
- Recommend, establish or refine best practices of standards of excellence.
- Oversee the management of vendor and project team performance to ensure compliance with contractual requirements, all regulating entities and client expectations.
- Make independent judgments related to operating procedures impacting assigned projects.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Bachelor Degree from an accredited institution.
- 10-15 years
- Master of all phases of project management including: program development, budgeting, planning and design, project milestone scheduling, services contracting of multidisciplinary project teams, conflict resolution, project implementation, project oversight and project closure.
- Highly organized with strong analytical skills.
- Stellar interpersonal skills with an ability to interact with executive level external and internal clients as well as external team members (architects, contractors, client s representatives, etc.).
- Ability to oversee several medium and large ground-up development projects, major re-development projects and corporate interiors projects.
- Extensive, proven positive experience effectively supervising, training, mentoring and evaluating several project managers at various levels within the organization or team.
- Ability to lead individuals across a national platform to deliver superior results in client service.
- Experience working with landlords, developers and institutional owners.
- Extensive experience presenting in pitches, RFP s, etc. with proven winning track record.
- Face to face and/or remote daily interpersonal interaction with executive level talent and clients are required in order to perform the job.
- Travel as needed and may range from 0-4 nights per week.
JLL Is an Equal Opportunity Employer
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce. JLL strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship, including recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, discipline, layoff, recall and termination without regard to race, color, religion, belief, creed, age, sex, pregnancy or maternity (including childbirth and related conditions), family responsibility (e.g. child care, elder care), nationality, ethnic or national origin or ancestry, citizenship, marital status, civil partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, veteran s status, genetic information, trade union membership, social position, political view or status as a qualified individual with a disability, protected leave status or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable law. The company also endeavors to make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants with disabilities unless the accommodations would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business and ensures that employment decisions are based only on valid job requirements.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy at Policies/Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action.pdf.
If you have questions about careers at JLL or are disabled and require further assistance in applying for a position, please contact us at [Click Here to Email Your Resum ]
Associated topics: counter, courtesy, customer, customer experience representative, customer service representative, retail associate, retail cashier, retail sales associate, service representative, venta