- Mills Fleet Farm
- $27,710.00 -39,600.00/year*
21085 Juniper Way
Check out similar listings!
Loading some great jobs for you...
Are you friendly and self-motivated? Do you enjoy being the expert and helping others? Do you have a solid knowledge base on firearms? If so, this may be the role for you!
As a firearm specialist, you ensure that all customers are receiving exceptional customer service in our firearm department.
* Serve as the subject matter expert for all things related to firearms and ammunition.
* Based on customer needs, find and suggest proper firearms, accessories, and ammunition.
* Teach customers how to safely use firearms.
* Educate customers on firearm functionality. Show customers how to properly break down the firearm.
* Remain politically neutral when assisting customers.
* Complete all required local/state/federal paperwork when selling firearms.
* Design and build merchandise displays to effectively market products to customers.
* Ability to successfully pass certification assessment.
* Assist customers with merchandise returns.
* 3-5 years of previous firearm sales or related experience.
* Have obtained a high school diploma or GED.
* Previous retail experience preferred.
* Ability to effectively communicate with all walks of life.
* Basic math and computer skills.
* Be comfortable speaking and conducting training.
* Must be able to work a flexible schedule including nights and weekends.
If you have a customer first attitude and meet the qualifications listed above, please apply today!
Associated topics: cajera, cajero, counter, courtesy clerk, delivering, retail sales consultant, sales, sell, seller, store associate
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.