Are you friendly and self-motivated? Do you enjoy being the expert and helping others? Do you have a solid knowledge base on firearms? If so, this may be the role for you!
As a firearm specialist, you ensure that all customers are receiving exceptional customer service in our firearm department.
* Serve as the subject matter expert for all things related to firearms and ammunition.
* Based on customer needs, find and suggest proper firearms, accessories, and ammunition.
* Teach customers how to safely use firearms.
* Educate customers on firearm functionality. Show customers how to properly break down the firearm.
* Remain politically neutral when assisting customers.
* Complete all required local/state/federal paperwork when selling firearms.
* Design and build merchandise displays to effectively market products to customers.
* Ability to successfully pass certification assessment.
* Assist customers with merchandise returns.
* 3-5 years of previous firearm sales or related experience.
* Have obtained a high school diploma or GED.
* Previous retail experience preferred.
* Ability to effectively communicate with all walks of life.
* Basic math and computer skills.
* Be comfortable speaking and conducting training.
* Must be able to work a flexible schedule including nights and weekends.
If you have a customer first attitude and meet the qualifications listed above, please apply today!
Associated topics: cajera, cajero, counter, courtesy clerk, delivering, retail sales consultant, sales, sell, seller, store associate