Elevate sales for Premium clients by ensuring completion and compliance across stores in a given market as a Zone Leader.
Premium Retail Services has been pioneering bold retail strategies, tools, and technologies since 1985 with a single goal: to help our partners advance their industries and the lives of their consumers. Are you Premium?
- Proven leader
- Results Driven
- Positive and professional
What you ll do:
- Complete specialized training and certifications to become a Premium Zone Leader
- Present a professional image of Premium and our clients by ensuring objective completion and compliance across assigned market
- Work directly with store management and associates to ensure knowledge and awareness of the activities performed in each store within given location
- Perform level 2 service work including RTA builds, resets, assisted sales, demos and specialist projects
- Timely and accurate reporting
- Three years merchandising and / or assisted sales or training in a retail environment
- Level 2 merchandising work including wiring and electronics
Necessary tools for success:
- Reliable transportation for travel within given market
- Functioning smartphone for communication, reporting and photos
Equal Opportunity Employer | E-verify Employer | Pursuant to California FCO and FCIHO | Premium will consider all qualified applicants with arrest, conviction records, as well as those with criminal histories.
Associated topics: display, inventory, merchandise, purchase, raw material, ship, shipment, store, supplier, supply chain