We believe that service starts inside the organization and embrace a concept called \"People First.\" At RH, do your best work in an inspiring space, enjoy a 50% product discount and receive opportunities for career advancement.
The Associate Gallery Leader will be responsible for all facets of the business. This leader is expected to deliver first-class service, creating a luxury experience both internally and externally. The Associate Gallery Leader will remove obstacles, provide support, and ensure that teams feel empowered to \"do the right thing\". They will have a passion for design and home furnishings and lead a cross-functional team focused on strategy and execution.
Our leaders will have a sense of personal style, polished appearance, refined taste and a discerning eye for luxury. They will understand the importance of attracting and retaining talent who uphold the same personal and professional standards.
* Live Our Values: People, Service, Quality and Innovation * Build and maintain relationships with the gallery team and market peers * Works in partnership with design team to develop strategies for growing the business * Attract the right talent at all levels for our ever-changing business * Learn and communicate the RH design point of view and product assortment * Resolve all human resources issues in a timely manner, partnering with HR and Gallery Leader and Field Leader * Coach and mentor in the moment to develop teams and drive sales * Embrace change and deliver top results with a positive attitude no matter what the obstacle * Ability to recognize and respond appropriately to complex priorities * Ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbal * Deliver first-class service to our teams and our clients * Continuously drive results through team engagement, empowerment and accountability
* 7+ years of leadership experience in high end furniture, design showroom, luxury retail preferred * Interior design experience preferred * Strong leadership skills * Strong interpersonal skills * Strategic and mental agility * Results-driven * Gains insights from mistakes, seeks constructive feedback from colleagues and supervisors to improve results * High energy, ability to energize others * Smart, creative and has a point of view * Concerned with what's right, rather than who's right * Creates a positive and healthy work environment in which people want to do their best * Commitment to quality, detail focused on all levels * Possess the passion and ability to master and execute the RH design aesthetic * Proficiency with Mac Operating System, Microsoft Office and Google Applications
* Ability to lift and mobilize small to medium items up to 25 lbs. while utilizing appropriate equipment and techniques * Ability to maneuver effectively around gallery floor, stock room and office * Position entails prolonged standing, twisting, stooping, kneeling, squatting, bending and climbing
* Great benefits package with premier medical, dental and vision partners * Rewarding paid time-off plans, including vacation, sick time, personal days, company holidays and more * Substantial associate discount of 50% off regularly priced RH merchandise and 30% off sale items * Access to all RH Members Program benefits, including complimentary design services * High-value discounts with respected national vendors, partners and retailers * Generous Referral Bonus Program to reward associates for recruiting top talent
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.