SAS Retail Services in Eagle River, WI
- Industry: Retail - Merchandising/Stocking
- Type: Full Time
- Compensation: $23,650.00 - 30,470.00 / Year*
The Retail Odyssey Company is launching in your area!! We are looking for team members to work in local grocery stores merchandising items! On the job training will be provided!!
So many great aspects to this work!!!!
- Weekends off
- Nights off
- Holidays off
- 401K Options
- Career Advancement
- No Drug Test
Working with the Retail Odyssey team you will make friends, have fun, all with a competitive pay rate!!
As a Retail Odyssey team member, you will partner with retailers to enhance the consumer s shopping experience. You will be responsible for maintaining a strong communication flow between all parties as well as supporting the team by providing the necessary tools to execute our services in the best most efficient manner while delivering high-quality results.
At Retail Odyssey we do what it takes to get the job done, while at the same time having fun!
What will I be doing?
As a Retail Odyssey Associate, you will help ensure customer satisfaction by:
- Safely and efficiently stock new or changing products by following the Retailer store schematic
- Clean, straighten or assemble shelves/racks and display cases following measurement guidelines
- Check code dates, rotate products that may be old or slow moving and remove unsaleable items
- Re-tag shelves in the store
Associate Skills Needed: Don t worry! We will teach you all of the things you need to know!
- Ability to read a store schematic and be attentive to detail
- Ability to communicate effectively with team members and clients
- Ability to periodically lift up to 50 pounds and be on feet for 8 hours a day
- Reliable transportation
- Ability to show up on time for each shift
- Hard worker who likes to have fun!
Associated topics: buyer, display, inventory, merchandise, purchase, raw material, ship, shipment, store, supplier
* Estimated salary