Coach is a leading design house of modern luxury accessories and lifestyle collections, with a long-standing reputation built on quality craftsmanship. Defined by a free-spirited, all-American attitude, the brand approaches design with a modern vision, reimagining luxury for today with an authenticity and innovation that is uniquely Coach. All over the world, the Coach name is synonymous with effortless New York style.
Coach is part of the Tapestry portfolio - a global house of brands powered by optimism, innovation, and inclusivity.
The successful individual will leverage their proficiency in Buying to:
* Drive financial results that maximize revenue, gross margin, inventory turn goals through the development of merchandising and planning strategies for Men's Outlet Ready-to-Wear and Footwear categories.
* Execute buy process from concept to completion, including partnership in product development, implementation of regional merchandising strategies and financial planning of sales/inventory.
* Influence category assortments by analyzing product performance, customer feedback, consumer trend, competitive landscape and local market knowledge to global merchants/design.
* Manage OTB process to meet financial targets at the sku level for sales, inventory, and gross margin
* Work closely with Inventory Management and Allocation partners to ensure that inventory turn goals are met and assortments by door are maximized.
* Initiate and generate business analysis to track selling, identify key trends and maximize opportunities in the assortment in order to achieve continued growth and profitability.
* Continuously analyze and reforecast business and implement strategies to ensure plan is achieved, including adjusting product flow and inventory management
* Manage sku lifecycle, from adoption to delete, react to in season sales trend to determine go forward strategy.
* Partner with Marketing, Visual Merchandising, Store Operations, Clienteling, Allocation, Global Merchandising, and Store Field team to create synergies among all consumer touch points.
* Partner with field team to solicit qualitative feedback on product, customers, store environments & competition.
The accomplished individual will possess:
* Strongstrategic and analytical thinking
* Results oriented,demonstrates initiative, and drive solutions
* Detail oriented, organized, & ability to multi-task
* Strong product sensibility; men's product category experience preferred
* Proficient in Retail Math, planning & buying systems, and highly skilled in Excel
* Ability to influence and leverage cross functional partners
* Ability to present and recommend strategies and build a business case
* Excellent communication skills
* Team player with a focus on collaborative spirit
* B.A. or B.S required
* 5+ years of Buying and/or Planning Experience required
* 1+ years of people management preferred
Coach is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we pride ourselves on hiring and developing the best people. All employment decisions (including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, transfer, training, discipline and termination) are based on the applicant's or employee's qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under consideration. These decisions are made without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic characteristics, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy, or any other legally-recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law. #LI-JG1 Visit Coach at www.coach.com.
Req ID: 53171
Nearest Major Market: Manhattan
Nearest Secondary Market: New York City
Job Segment: Procurement, Merchandising, Retail Sales, Buyer, Operations, Retail
Associated topics: analyse, analysis, analyze, bi, consult, examiner, forecasting, guidance, investment analytics, refinement