As a retail Seasonal Team Member, you are responsible for providing an exceptional customer service experience. Team Members will provide customers with fast and friendly service, ensure the store is well stocked and clean, and drive sales. All part-time and full-time seasonal staff should be prepared to support the sales team, front-end cashier team, and merchandiser/stock associate team when necessary.
Minimum Experience & Skills:
* 21 years of age or older
* Prior experience in a team environment requiring professional and effective communication skills
* Ability to work a flexible schedule as business requires, which may also depend on your preference for part-time or full-time hours
* Ability to use technology applicable to the position and access information necessary to complete daily responsibilities
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS (with or without accommodations):
* Ability to walk, bend down repeatedly, and be on feet for 10-12 hours a day
* Ability to climb ladders and lift 50 lbs. overhead and repeatedly
Drug Free Workplace EOE
About Total Wine & More
Total Wine & More is America's Wine Superstorethe country's largest independent retailer of fine wine. We started in 1991 when brothers David and Robert Trone opened two wine stores in Delaware. Today, our typical store carries more than 8,000 wines from every wine-producing region in the world. In addition, Total Wine & More carries more than 2,500 beers, from America's most popular beers to hard-to-find microbrews and imports, and more than 3,000 different spirits from every price range and category.
Our strength is our people. We are always looking for motivated, talented part-time and full-time team members who are interested in working for a company with entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for providing best-in-class customer service. Our retail stores and corporate office (called the Store Support Center) provide retail jobs with opportunity for career growth and advancement. Offering competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits for qualifying positions, we strive to ensure that all Team Members feel that they are a part of the business, as they are valuable resources to our customers, co-workers, and communities. Associated topics: client, client service, customer, customer service representative, retail sales, retail sales consultant, sales, seller, shop, venta
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.